Wednesday 9 April 2014

Everything is Connected Postcard Project

I'm starting a new postcard project using the Keri Smith postcard book 'Everything is Connected'. Much like her 'Wreck This Journal' each postcard has a task, these range from decorating, writing, wrecking, hiding etc.


Initially I intended to swap this but I wanted to see what people would do with them and it's a great way to make new connections. So I posted the following below via Instagram, feel free to leave a comment here if you want to take part.



I will be posting these out to pen pals, postcrossers and anyone who want to take part. If you are selected (I have a limited number of postcards, sorry!) I will ask you to email me. Once you recieve the postcard, complete the task, take a picture or video and post it with the hash-tag #rgpostcardproject

I will also need a copy of the photo of the postcard as I will blog about the end results. My aim is to send out only 3-4 postcards a week as it's going to be costly.


Here is what you can expect to receive if you get a postcard. There is a range of different tasks, some very simple, some adventurous some artistic. So please only say yes if you will definitely do the task whatever it may be. You will not be able to choose your postcard or know in advance what the task is. I think that spoils the fun of it. Some of the task may involve you having to send the postcard onto someone else so if you don't want to pay the price of the postage let me know.


#rgpostcardproject

2 comments :

  1. Such a neat idea! Would love to participate, if possible. On IG too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rehana, sorry it took me forever to blog about this, but here is the link to my post about this project. http://filiandyelny.blogspot.com/2014/09/everything-is-connected.html

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete